What are God’s Plan for Your Family?
Children and Parents
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:1-4
Gods Plan for Your Family
Pastor Greg Laurie is the host of the television program Knowing God with Greg Laurie and of the syndicated radio program A New Beginning. He has appeared on ABC World News Tonight, Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN. He also functions as a guest commentator at Worldnetdaily.com, and appears regularly on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).
Greg Laurie also founded (1990) and features as a speaker for public evangelistic events called Harvest Crusades — large-scale evangelistic outreach projects which local churches organize nationally and internationally. Well over three million people have attended Harvest Crusades in California, Seattle, Oregon, Philadelphia, New York, Hawaii, Florida, North Carolina, New Zealand and Australia. (Source: Wikipedia)
Gods Plan for Your Family, Greg Laurie Gods Plan for Your Family, Greg Laurie Preaching
Pastor Greg Laurie Resources
- Greg Laurie: Lost Boy: My Story
- Greg Laurie: Hope for Hurting Hearts
- Greg Laurie: Lies We Tell Ourselves: How to Say No to Temptation and Put an End to Compromise
- Greg Laurie: Married. Happily.
- Greg Laurie: Signs of the Times: Revised Edition
- Greg Laurie: Why Believe?
- Greg Laurie: What Every Christian Needs To Know
- Greg Laurie: As I See It: Thoughts on Current Issues and Things That Matter From a Biblical Perspective
- Greg Laurie: Essentials: Foundational topics for Christians in today’s world