David Wilkerson – The Need in You and How to Meet It
Here is another powerful message of the late Rev. David Wilkerson entitled “The Need in You and How to Meet It.” It’s true we all have needs. Broken marriage, wounded feelings, betrayal, unforgiveness, addiction, just to mention few. Where are these coming from? David Wilkerson reminds us that if we are willing to let go of what we love, that holds us back from receiving God’s provision, then He will work. But it’s really up to us to make those decision as led by the Holy Spirit. Be blessed and do not forget to share this post if you find it valuable.
Reverend David Wilkerson was the Founding Pastor of Times Square Church in New York City. He was called to New York in 1958 to minister to gang members and drug addicts, as told in the best-selling book, The Cross and the Switchblade. April 27, 2011. Reverend David Wilkerson was killed in a car crash in Texas on April 27, 2011
Watch More Sermons:
- David Wilkerson – Preparing for the Last Days
- David Wilkerson – How to Speak To Your Mountain?
- David Wilkerson Preaching Getting to Know the Holy Spirit
- END TIME CHURCH: The Great Falling Away | David Wilkerson & Paul Washer
- Must Watch: How to Overcome All Sin – Entering the New Covenant by David Wilkerson
- Why The World Hates Christians by David Wilkerson
- David Wilkerson – What it Means to Live by One’s Faith | Full Sermon
- David Wilkerson – Trusting God with All Your Tomorrows
- David Wilkerson – The Victory of the Cross of Christ | Full Sermon
Tags: David Wilkerson, David Wilkerson Sermons, David Wilkerson preaching, Time Square Church
Partner With Us to Be a Blessing to Many!Is the LORD speaking to you to give to this ministry? We value any amount that you sow and will be used for running this website and to sending financial help to partner ministries as we continue to reach out the world in proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ. Keep us in your prayers.