The Value of a Soul ~ Billy Graham Sermon
“Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” – Mark 8:34-37
In this classic sermon from the Washington Convention Center, Billy Graham examines the great worth God places on human souls. Jesus said that your soul is worth more than the rest of the world put together. He asked, “What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?” (Mark 8:36)
Billy Graham The Value of Soul
“Why is your soul so valuable? First, the value of your soul is measured by its eternal quality. It will never die. You are going to live forever. Your body will die, but your soul, the part of you that is made in the image of God, will never die. Your soul—your spirit—will live forever. It is that part of you that has understanding and wisdom.” – Billy Graham
- The Value of a Soul ~ Billy Graham Sermon
- Heaven: A New Message from Billy Graham
- The Cross – A Billy Graham Message
- The Offence of the Cross – Dr. Billy Graham 1958 Crusade
- What is Christmas? Rare 1965 Billy Graham Sermon
- Billy Graham Classic Sermons Is Your Seat Reserved?
- Billy Graham Sermon: What is a Born Again Christian?
- Billy Graham Preaching The Reason Jesus Came on His Last Crusade in Camden Yards, Baltimore, Maryland
- Billy Graham’s The Truth About Happiness
- Billy Graham on Technology and Faith
Tags: The Value of SoulBilly Graham, Heaven, Billy Graham Sermon, Billy Graham The Value of Home, Billy Graham preaching
Partner With Us to Be a Blessing to Many!Please consider giving or partnering to this Ministry. Your generous contribution will not be wasted as we partner with various ministries helping and reaching out in proclaiming the Good News of Jesus Christ. Promoting this site means a lot to us. Keep us in your prayers.